1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed an acknowledgement of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is only open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and their families of their promoter, Minto Mall, including retailers, or agencies and companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to win.
3. Promotion commences Monday 1st January . Final entries close Sunday 31st March on close of trade.
4. To enter, shoppers are required to make a purchase from participating retailers within Minto Mall during the period 01.01.24 to 31.03.24. Shoppers are required to provide their name and contact details (phone number and email address) on their receipt or proof of purchase available from participating stores within Minto Mall and place it into the box of choice, voting for the school they wish to win a share of $10,000.
5. Multiple entries will be accepted.
6. Secondary prizes will also be offered as a shopper incentive, each receipt/vote will go in the draw to win 1 of 3 $500 Woolworths vouchers. One voucher will be drawn at the end of each month for three months. All non-winning receipts will remain in the draw until all three winners have been drawn. Each prize draw will take place at the point of the entry barrel.
7. These prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, are non-transferable and non-refundable and the winners cannot request an alternative prize.
8. The winners will be contacted by phone at the conclusion of the draw.
9. The claiming of the prize will be organised prior to the draw and will be dependent on Minto Mall's Trading Hours.
10. Any entry made with copied, forged, mutilated or tampered with receipts will be deemed void.
11. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, the promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the prize and these conditions of entry.
13. The Promoter may conduct a further draw/s ninety days from the date of the draw in point 7 at the same place as the original draw as are necessary in order to distribute the prize if unclaimed by those dates. The winner will be notified by mail and/ or phone.
14. The Promoter, agencies and companies associated with the promotion, will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, either directly or indirectly as a result of entering this promotion, or accepting any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All claims and entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may enter personal information (le. names, addresses and other similar information) relating to each entrant into a database used for future marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. The Promoter may provide personal information relating to entrants to organisations that assist the Promoter with promotional, marketing and publicity activities. An entrant may access and correct any personal information held by the Promoter, upon request to the Promoter.